Submitted By: David Ash
Submitted From: Casper, WY, USA
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Package of Ramen
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 2 x 1/8 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Inch Velveeta
- Misc. Spices
- Slightly undercook ramen noodles; drain. Do not let sit.
- Put butter in a medium-sized mixing bowl; microwave for twenty to thirty seconds or until melted.
- Add eggs, 1/8 cup milk, and desired spices; whip it.
- Add slightly undercooked ramen noodles; let sit.
- Pour contents onto medium-high frying pan; cover.
- Put velveeta, 1/8 cup milk in microwave until melted, stopping every twenty seconds to smash and stir.
- Flip omelette when necessary; remove from pan when done.
- Add cheese, and optionally a sprig of parsley.
Submitted By: Timothy
Submitted From: Louisiana, USA
From Timmy: Some Mexican gentlemen that I worked with while on summer break from college always brought Ramen for lunch. Being a college student, I wa already an avid fan of Ramen. They turned me on to the following recipe, and I am powerless to have them any other way, now.
- Cayenne type hot sauce (Texas Pete, Red Bull, etc.)
- One medium lime
- One packet of Ramen noodles
- Saltines or other crackers
Ramen noodles (preferably a lighter flavor, such a s chicken or oriental) prepare as per instructions; drain and add flavor packet. Then, add two tbsp. of hot sauce; cut lime in half and squeeze juice into noodles; mix thoroughly. Fork small servings of noodles onto crackers. It just doesn't get any better. Great with Sweet tea or cheep beer. Enjoy.