Submitted By: Jill Emma Gray
Submitted From: University of Ulster, Magee College Law School, Londonderry
- 1 pack of beef or chicken ramen
- 2 Potatoes
- some cabbage
- some chopped leek
- some butter
- some milk
Boil the potatoes until soft (check this by sticking a sharp knife in them). Also boil the cabbage (you can do this in the same pot as the potatoes), chop the leek and fry it in butter. Mash the potatoes along with some butter, a little milk, the cabbage and the leek. (this is an Irish dish called Colcannon) boil your noodles with flavour of choice. Once cooked put lime juice on top and mix the noodles in with the potatoes. Enjoy!
Submitted By: Cindy
Submitted From: Arkansas
- 3Packs Ramen Noodles(I like french onion, but any will do)
- Can Tuna in Spring Water
- Can Cream of Mushroom soup
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- Can of Peas
- Bunch Green onion chopped even the white part
- Optional: Can boil eggs then slice them on top of mixture
Cook all 3 packets in 3 cups water for 4 minutes, no need to drain. Add cream cheese first to give it a chance to melt. Add Cream of mushroom, Green onions, Tuna (Drained) then stir. Add peas (Drained), then stir carefully until blended. Wonderful!!!!!!!
Submitted By: Big Mocha
Submitted From: Ex Texas City Womens unit inmate
- 2 cups water
- 4 packs of ramen noodles ( I prefer any chicken vegetable flavor)
- 1 can of greens or spinach
- 1 cup of finely diced chicken or ham
- 6 slices of American cheese
- (any extra seasonings that you may want to add)
- Optional: extra veggies
- Optional: pepper
- Optional: hot sauce
- Optional: crushed potato chips
Boil water and juice off the can of greens or spinach with seasoning packs, add the four noodles, the 1 cup of meat of your choice,and the can of greens or spinach . Add cheese once the noodles start to soften and stir while it is simmering. Let the noodles expand a bit (swell up)but dont cook so long that they become gummy.
Note: Chicken flavored,creamy chicken,vegetable chicken,mushroom chicken,spicy chicken or roast chicken (basically…any kind of chicken ramen will do). This recipe is for 4 people, but can be devided or doubled for 2 or 8.
Submitted By: Big Mocha
Submitted From: Ex Texas City Womens Unit inmate
- 1 pack of Shrimp or Spicy shrimp Ramen
- 1/2 cup of real milk,not evaporated or powder
- american cheese
- drained corn
- pepper to taste
- Optional: extra dried shrimp or any kind of meat you want to add
- Optional: a dash of white wine (if available)
- Optional: some dried chives
if you know how to cook your noodles in the bag, this recipe works great for that. just slightly crush yor noodles (dont pulverize them!!)add the milk the cheese (works great without cheese too) the corn; put a rubber band around the open side of your package secure enough so that it wont spill or leak. put in a pot of boiling water and let it all cook untill the contents of the pack is soft. Open, stir and serve.
Note: Any type of Shrimp Ramen. The milk really makes the shrimp ramen flavor come alive.
Adding extra dried shrimp or some imitation crab or lobster meat is good.