Submitted By: Bryan Wilson
Submitted From: Madison, Wisconsin, USA
- feta cheese
- balsil leaves
- white wine
- olive oil
- roasted garlic
- baby spinach
- tomato (fresh)
- red onion
Boil water and basil leaves, white wine, olive oil roasted garlic, baby spinach, fresh tomato and red onion. Drain Water, Add chicken or Shrimp flavor. Top with parsley and feta cheese.
Submitted By: Nicole and Justin
Submitted From: Toronto, Canada
- 1 pack Ramen noodles any flavour
- Soy sauce (to taste)
- green onions
- baby carrots
In a small sized pot, bring water and soya sauce to a boil, than add noodles and cook until the consistency of lomein, than add the soup mix stir than remove from heat. Slice a good amount of green onions and set aside. Slice some baby carrots and celery paper thin and add to noodles as well as green onions. Dont worry about cooking the veggies, as long as they are real thin they will be just fine and lend some texture to the noodles. Place in bowl and enjoy.
Submitted By: Brian & Ann
Submitted From: New Brighton, MN
- 1 can beer
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 packs of cooked ramen noodles
- 4 cups of high temp frying oil
Cook Ramen as usual, do not crush noodles. Mix beer batter with 1 egg 1 1/2 cups flour & tsp salt, 1 can of beer and mix. Beat 2 eggs and place in 1 quart bowl. Boil ramen till done & drain. Heat up fryer or castiron sauce pan with oil. Separate and twist noodles, dry slightly on papertowels dip ramen 4-5 strands at a time in beaten eggs, we like it kinda braided or twisted dip strans in batter & fry till golden brown salt to taste or use Lawry’s seasoned salt to tatse use your favorite dip.
Note: I’m sorry that this is a complicated recipe, but it’s fun to try. I like to dip mine in sweetened soysauce.
- Ramen and Packet (chicken is good)
- 1 Teaspoon Chinese Five Spice
- 1 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Dash of Sesame Oil
- Optional: 1 Tablespoon Curry Powder
- Optional:A few mushrooms
Add all spices (and shrooms) to water, cook until hot, add ramen, presto.
Submitted By: Amanda Dill
Submitted From: Indiana
- 1 package of Ramen (orignal flavor is best)
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1 T. flour
- 1 T. butter or margerine
- 1 t. garlic powder
- 1/2 t. oregano
- 2 T. grated parmesan cheese
- salt to taste
Prepare Ramen according to the microwave directions on the package. When Ramen has cooked, season and stir. Drain 1/4 of the seasoned “broth” off and save it, and discard the rest. To the broth, add milk and butter or margerine. Pour the mixture over the noodles, and microwave for several more minutes (3-5) until it is thick and creamy. Add garlic powder, oregano, parmesan, and salt. Enjoy!
Submitted By: Aaron
Submitted From: Boston, MA
- 1 package ramen
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- some hot pepper
- cooked veggies, preferably oriental style frozen
- Optional: rice
- In skillet, heat oil
- Add broken ramen noodles
- Stir fry the noodles till they get just a tiny bit browned
- Add the peanut butter and hot pepper and as much of the flavor packet as you want
- Mix the stuff around and cook for a few seconds longer
- Use the resulting cruchy noodles as a way to spice up oriental style veggies. you can even use the ramen+veggies on rice.
Note: best ramen is probably beef flavor or oriental.
Submitted By: Dave J
Submitted From: Cleveland, OH
- 1/8 cup Sambal (red chili paste/sauce)
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 2 tblspn Brown sugar
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tblspn dark sesame oil
- 1/2 cup water
- couple sgrigs parsely
- Optional: chopped green onions for garnish
Combine all ingredientes in food processer and process until well blended. Add a couple spoonfulls to cooked/drained ramen, udon, soba, etc… Garnish with green onions.
Note: This recipe makes alot of sauce. It keeps well in the fridge and is also really good on chicken, shrimp, whatever.
Submitted By: Sara
Submitted From: Missouri
- 1 1/2 cup of V8 vegetable juice
- 1/2 package ramen noodles
- Optional: some frozen mixed vegetables
- Optional: a little bit of sugar to sweeten if desired
Pour V8 into a sauce pan along with ramen noodles and cook until boiling, stirring around the noodles until they are cooked all the way through. Sprinkle a little bit of the flavor packet on top to add extra flavor or add some salt and pepper while cooking. Tastes kinda like spaghetti-o’s only healthier.
Note: This is a simple, fast and healthier than the normal way to cook ramen.
Any kind of V8 vegetable juice can be used (just don’t use V8 Splash), and any kind of cheapo ramen can be used.
Submitted By: Jerry Heavey
Submitted From: San Diego, CA
- 1 package Ramen
- Mozarella Cheese
- Marinara Sauce
Cook noodles, It is very important to keep them in block form. Once noodles are cooked, drain , pour marinara sauce, top with slice of cheese. Microwave until chese is melted! Voila!
Submitted By: Adam Fisher
Submitted From: Columbus University, LA
- 2 packets of Ramen (any flavor)
- 2 white eggs
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Optional: Black Pepper
boil the noodles so thier done without the flavor. Now stir fry the noodles in a pan and add flavor right onto the noodles while you stir. Next, fry the eggs, not boiled! Make the perfect omlet. Put it along witht he noodles in a semi large bowl. Add papprika! Add sauce!
Note: 1. Remember, pan needs to be oily so that the noodles dont stick.
2. You can add paprika while the noodle is being stir fried as well.
3. I usually add a few pinches of black pepper at the end before serviing.