Submitted By: Bert Johnson
Submitted From: Maryland
- 1 package of Top Ramen Chili Flavor
- 1/4 cup of onion, diced
- 1/2 cup of peppers (I prefer Hungarian Wax Peppers, but wimps can use green peppers)
- 2 links (appx 1/2 pound) of cooked and sliced hot Italian sausage
- 1 tablespoon if minced garlic (fresh preferable)
- 1 can of diced or stewed tomatoes.
Cook the sausage. While cooking, poke the links and allow the grease to come out into the pan. Remove cooked sausage, cut, and set aside. Cut and saute onion, pepper and garlic in the pan with the grease from the sausage. Pour the liquid from the diced tomatoes into a pot, add appx. 1.5 to 2 cups of water (depending on how much broth you like) and flavor packet. Boil the water. Put in noodles, meat and veggies. Cook until noodles are soft. Great flavor and will clear up a stuffy nose better than anything
Submitted By: Dagan Miller
Submitted From: Green River, WY (USA)
- Use 4 pkgs of Ramen (Beef or Chicken)
- 2 Cans of Chili
- 1 or 2 Polish Sausages
- 25 Frito Chips
Make noodles as directed on package. Don’t add Ramen season packet to the noodles. Drain noodles and set aside while you make the sauce. Cook 2 cans of chili in a pan. Add season package while cooking the chili. Cook the polish sausages in the microwave. Chop the sausages. Add to Chili sauce and then mix with noodles. Serve on a plate with Frito chips laying around the plate and a few in the center for looks.
Note: By keeping the ramen to chili ratio 2:1 the chili is barely on the noodles almost like a powdered seasoning instead of a sauce.
- 3 pkgs Chili Flavor Ramen Noodle Soup
- 1 can chili with beans
- 1 can diced or stewed tomatoes
- 1 can mixed vegetables
- 1 lb. polish sausage
- Optional: tabasco sauce and/or 4 ounces chili sauce
Cook and drain noodles. Slice sausage into bite size pieces. In large microwave proof container mix all ingredients including drained nooldes and contents of all spice packets. Stir thoroughly, cover and microwave until warm enough to eat.
Submitted By: Shad Butler
Submitted From: University of Chicago
A good way to eat Ramen is to take leftover hotdogs from a barbecue and chop them up into your Ramen while the noodles are cooking. Shad also claims that you can do this with raw hotdogs, but I would be sure to boil it long enough.
Submitted By: Andrew Chavez
Submitted From: Cerritos, CA
- 2 packages of Ramen (chicken flavor)
- 3 hot dogs sliced
- Optional: 3 celery stalks chopped
- 2 eggs raw beaten
Boil 4 cups of water, add noodles, boil noodles until semi-soft, add sliced hot dogs, add chicken flavor packets, add chopped celery, stir in raw eggs. Let boil for 1 minute. Enjoy!
Submitted By: David Lawrence
Submitted From: Houston, Texas
- cubed ham, sausage, or chicken
- frozen peas (required)
- frozen corn (required)
- Hot oil (found in oriental section of grocery)
- soy (optional)
- pepper, lemon pepper, white pepper, etc (to taste)
- vinegar (1/4 cup, maybe more…)
- Optional: 2 scrambled eggs
Boil the crap out of this stuff until you get tired of watching it (maybe 3-4 minutes), then add noodles. Let cook for about 2-3 minutes, then mix 1 tablespoon (variable) corn starch into a cup of cold water. pour into pot while stirring. For added flavor, at the end you can stir 2 scrambled eggs into the stuff.
Submitted By: Kadei Atakura
Submitted From: Kennedy-King College, Chicago, Illinois
- 2 packs of chicken Flavored ramen noodles
- 2 cups milk
- Diced tomato
- diced green onion(for garnish)
- Optional: Hot Dogs
Cook ramen as usual, drain after cooked then combine the 2 cups of milk, diced tomatoes, and flavor packets together. Simmer milk and tomato mixture until a creamy texture, then combine with noodles. Garnish with green onions, or if ya like, put an old pack of hot dogs in there.