Submitted By: Brandon Perkins
Submitted From: Oklahoma, USA
- 1 Package Ramen (I prefer chicken)
- 1 Uncooked Egg
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- Onion to taste (Red or white)
- Shredded Cheese to taste
- Pepper or Lemon Pepper (More tangy with lemon)
Basically, I crush the noodles in the bag, dump them in the bowl with hot water (not a lot of water). I then add the butter and heat it up until the butter melts. Stir and cook again until just short of the noodles being done. I drain the water if there is too much. Now I add the ramen seasoning as well as the salt and pepper, sometimes more butter. Drop in the egg and cook until it fluffs up. Take it out and stir, if not cooked, obviously cook some more.
Once egg is done add the shredded cheese and chopped onion and enjoy!
Submitted By: Rich
Submitted From: Columbia, MD, USA
- microwavable bowl large enough to submerge a brick of ramen
- an egg or three
- Put enough water in bowl to submerge the unbroken brick of Ramen. Add spice pack and Ramen brick to bowl.
- Microwave on high 3 min or until noodles have soaked the water.
- Drain with fork immediately for al dente, leave sit until you remember about it again for softer noodles.
- Leave about 50mL water or next step will dry it out too much.
- Add egg(s). Mix.
- Nuke for another 1-3 minutes until egg is cooked.
- Sprinkle flavour pack over drained Ramen for stronger flavour.
- Along with egg, mix in anything else edible. I call this Ultra Ramen (great for getting rid of vast quantities of leftover condiments which fridges seem to collect!). Shredded cheese is a great cover and a staple of mine when I don't have to stress pushing the cost above $.20/bowl.
- Instead of leaving water from draining, use watery condiments such as soy sauce.
- Don't mix the egg to cook the whites and leave the yolks runny. Be sure to at least pierce the yolks and whites with a toothpick, or boom!
Submitted By: Big J
Submitted From: Surrey, BC, Canada
- 1 pack any flavour Ramen
- 6 white mushrooms sliced
- 2 green onions sliced
- 200 grams any meat handy (Usually Deli ColdCuts: roast beef, salami etc.) sliced in strips
- 1-2 eggs
- 1 or more types of cheese, grated (Gouda, Swiss, Masdaam is my fave)
- light soy sauce
Boil 2 cups of water, add noodles and flavour packet, add egg(s) swirl eggs in noodles with fork, add sliced mushrooms, add sliced meat. Add Soy Sauce to taste (Usually just a few drops). Cook to desired tenderness. Place in Bowl, quickly add MOUNDS of the cheese, cover let melt for a few minutes. Enjoy the goodness!