Submitted By: UmmNurah
Submitted From: Egypt
- 2 pkg ramen noodles, cooked, drained
- 4 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1 red pepper, sliced, diced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced, diced
- 1 orange pepper, sliced, diced
- 1 green pepper, sliced, diced
- 4 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, sliced, diced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced, diced
- In a frying pan, add oil, onions, peppers and tomatoes, and stir fry on medium-high heat for 15 minutes
- Add ramen noodles in the pan, and add soy sauce and stir fry for about 5 minutes or so.
- Add the veggies in with the noodles and blend through
- Pour into serving dishes...Enjoy!!!
Add salt and pepper and mix through, and pour into casserole dish or just a plain bowl.