This time of year I always think of mercilessly crushing everything, including the noodles for this recipe. Anyway, I love French onion soup, although I don’t think Parmesan is the official French onion soup is it?
Submitted By: Dejunai
Submitted From: Pasadena, CA
- 24 oz. ZipLock/tupperware Bowl (make sure it’s microwave safe!)
- 1 Can Campbell\’s Soup French Onion (Condensed)
- 10.5 oz. Fresh Water (one can full)
- 1 Package Ramen ( Beef or Chicken )
- 2 oz. Grated Parmesan Cheese
Pour Can of Soup in ZipLock/tupperware bowl, Refill soup can with water, add water to bowl. Without opening the ramen Pouch/Bag, crush the ramen noodles mercilessly until mercilessly crushed. Open Pouch/Bag. Depending on preference, add 1/2 to 1 full flavor packet to soup. Add crushed noodles to bowl (they will float on top of soup). Cover noodles with Parmesan Cheese, spread cheese to sides of the bowl so noodles are completely covered, use more cheese if necessary. Microwave for 2 Min. (Cheese will not melt).