EDIT: I received some additional instructions from the submitter!
This idea is so crazy, it just might work! Besides, I’m a sucker for Franks hot sauce!
Submitted By: Stacy Williams
Submitted From: Stanhope, NJ
- 2 packs beef or chicken Ramen noodles
- 1/8 cup Franks Hot Wing Sauce
- 2 tablespoons of Wok oil or Spicy oil
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 tsp. hot hungarian paprika
- 1/4 cup Orange juice
- 1 bag sliced frozen bell pepper and onion mixture
- 14 Tyson Breaded Chicken nuggets
Heat the nuggets in a toaster oven or stove as the package directs. In Large pan, boil Ramen noodles; do not break up. When soft, throw in bag of frozen bell pepper mix. While this is boiling for about 5-6 minutes, prepare in a large bowl 1 ramen flavor packet, Wok Oil, vegetable Oil, Franks Hot Wing sauce, Paprika and O.J. Mix well, add hot nuggets and coat completely. Strain ramen and vegetable mixture and throw it in the bowl with the nuggets while still hot. Toss well, serve the noodle pepper part with the nuggets arranged on top. Serves 2.
Note: The submitter used 1 chicken ramen flavor packet and two bags of ramen. You can add the other flavor packet as well, but test for saltiness before doing so, you don't want it too salty.