Did some inbox clean-up today and came across this yummy sounding recipe. There are several similar recipes on here, but this one sounds really good.
Submitted By: Pam
Submitted From: Atlanta, GA
- 2 packages chicken ramen noodles
- cooked, cubed chicken breast
- 5-6 sliced green onion (or more to taste)
- chopped cilantro, to taste
- slivered almonds
- sesame seeds
- head of cabbage (I like Napa or Savoy)
- 1 stick butter
- 1 bottle Asian-style salad dressing (I like Annie\’s Organic Asian Sesame)
Melt butter in large saucepan. Add crushed ramen noodles, sesame seeds, slivered almonds. Toss with melted butter, sprinkle in soup seasoning packets. Cook in butter until nuts and noodles get toasty. Toss cabbage, chicken, onions, and cilantro with dressing. Add toasty mixture and toss again! Reserve a little in the pan for sprinkling on top!