Tam writes in from Dallas, a place where I lived for about 4 years (well, a suburb anyway). I still follow the Dallas Stars and hope they do well in the play-offs. Regarding the recipe, it sounds good, except I would probably use a different flavor of ramen.
Submitted By: Tam Eldridge
Submitted From: Dallas, Texas
- Nong Shim kimchi flavor noodle bowl
- Precooked shrimp
- Fresh, crushed garlic from jar or garlic powder
- Saute shrimp in butter and garlic (as much as you like) for 2-3 minutes, adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook ramen using directions on the label, drain noodles.
- Add just the shrimp to the noodles.
- Taste, and add more garlic if desired.