This one sounds good.
Submitted By: Caleb
Submitted From: London, UK
- 1/2 an onion
- one clove of garlic
- 1 – 2 slices of bacon (depending on preference)
- 6 chicken slices (approx the size of your palm)
- you can substitute the chicken with: pork or prawns (shrimp)
- soy sauce (i use medium strength)
- mixed vegetables
- 1 packet of whichever noodles you prefer
If you have noodles that need boiling, I would advise putting them on now. Slice the onion and shred the garlic or cut it up (finely). Cut up the bacon into small pieces. Add all of the above into wok (which already has a small amount of olive oil in it) and cook on a low heat. Add some herbs or which ever seasoning you usually use if you wish. Get the chicken, cut it up, and add it the the wok. Make sure the chicken is completely cooked (a good sign of this is that its completely changed color all over) then add the soy sauce. Allow to cook for a minute then add the mixed vegetables and mix together. Finally, add the noodles and mix together. Serve and enjoy.