Mizzou Students Cannot Cook Ramen Properly

I went to school at UM-Rolla (MSM), where we knew how to properly cook our ramen. It looks like our brothers and sisters to the north at Mizzou cannot cook theirs without causing the building to be evacuated. Oh well, its always fun to make Mizzou joke…

Burned Ramen causes alarm

According to an announcement posted by the Department of Residential Life, a failed attempt at cooking Ramen noodles in a second-floor microwave created large amounts of smoke.

All was well in Hudson residence hall on Sunday morning — until fire alarms rang at 3 a.m., awaking its residents and forcing them to evacuate.

“The fire went out without intervention due to being contained in the microwave,” the announcement stated.

more