I’m not sure I have any crockpot ramen recipes, so here’s one… Now, will the noodles hold up? Someone try and it confirm for me (I don’t have a crockpot)
Submitted By: Deb
Submitted From: Louisville, Kentucky, USA
- 4 chicken tenders or any chicken without skin and bone
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 pkg vegetable or chicken flavored Ramen
- noodles with seasoning packet
- 4 ounces of sour cream
- Optional: Drain and add 1 can of your favorite mixed vegetables.
- Optional: A bay leaf (remember to remove it before serving as it is not be eaten!)
Put the chicken in the bottom off the crockpot. Break the noodles with a rolling pin while still in the package and then remove the seasoning packet. Next mix the soup with the seasoning packet and pour on top of chicken. Then sprinkle broken noodles on top. Set crockpot to low and cook for 5-6 hours or high for 3-4 hours. The last 15 minutes of cooking then stir in the sour cream.
Serve with purchased cole slaw and sweet iced tea. Serves 4… or 2 if your appetite is like mine.