Someone make this and tell me whether or not it really is *the Ultimate*.
Submitted By: Dakota
Submitted From: Wisconsin, USA
Submitter Opines: “This is perhaps the greatest ramen recipe you will ever come across no matter how much is made you will never NEVER have let overs. I made this up when I was about 15, and no one has ever told me they don’t like it, or had less than 2 bowls.”
- 4-5 packages oriental flavored ramen
- 1 table spoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound beef (I like to use beef stew meat)
- 1/2 onion
- 1/4 cup green onion
- 3-4 cloves garlic (depending on how much you like garlic)
- 2 large carrots
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- soy sauce to taste
- worschestershire sauce (to taste)
- Start boiling water for ramen but don’t add noodles yet.
- Add olive oil to large skillet or wok and heat over meduim heat
- Cut meat into small cubes and add to hot skillet
- While meat is cooking mince onion, green onion, garlic, and peel carrots with potato peeler
- When the meat is nearly done cookingm add carrots
- Now add the ramen to the boiling water
- Stir in onion, green onion, and garlic to beef and carrots and reduce heat to low
- Drain the noodles and dump in with the meat.
- Add the all packets of seasoning as well as soy sauce and worchestershire sauce
- Let cool for about 10 min if you can wait that long