Submitted By: Jon Ingram
Submitted From: Huntsville, Alabama
- Two packs of Ramen noodles (Teriyaki)
- 1-2 eggs
- one half of a small onion
This may seem \”BLASPHEMOUS\” to some Ramen purists but I find that microwaving your noodles for about 3 to 4 minutes works best, depending on the microwave!
- Cook noodles, drain and set aside.
- Fry 1-2 eggs, do not scramble. set them on a plate.
- Place noodles into skillet and mix in Ramen flavoring. (If nesscesary, occassionally add a little water– be stingy with it though! This recipe\’s end result is dry; meaning, there shouldn\’t be much/any liquid.)
- Put a little pepper in with the noodles (I, personally, like ALOT of it!)
- Place noodles wherever you want on the plate. add salt/pepper to eggs and ENJOY! I like to put my eggs on top and eat it that way.