Submitted By: Inlow
Submitted From: Alexandria, VA, USA
Ramenmaster’s Note: I would never eat this. I dont really like tomato soup…
- 1 can of Tomato Soup
- 1 can of 1% Milk (using the tomato Soup can)
- 1 Package of Ramen Chicken flavor
- Chopped Carrots if you have them
- Chopped Hotdogs if you have them
- 1 Pinch of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Pour Tomato soup in to a pot, and begin heating. Fill Tomato soup can with 1% milk and pour into pot with Tomato Soup. cool until hot. Add crunched up Ramen noodles to the pot. Add Half of the Chicken seasoning package. Add Hotdog bits (optional). Add Carrot bits (optional). Cook until Noodles are the way you like them. Pour into 2 bowls.
This is optional but I love it.. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of the soup and let it melt. This is great for dipping crackers.
Note: If you do not have 1% Milk, you can use i Can of Water, but it takes away alotof the creaminess.