Submitted By: Char Gibson
Submitted From: West Virginia Northern Community College – Wheeling, WV
- 3 packages Ramen Noodles Cooked and drained (no seasoning packet, reserve for different recipe later)
- 1 lb package cole slaw mix
- 1 5oz package sliced almonds
- 6 green onions chopped including greens
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 6 tablespoons rice vinegar (MUST BE RICE) any brand
- 1 teaspoon salt
Mix dressing. Toss other ingredients together.
Hint: If the dressing doesn’t seem to be mixing together well, mix as best you can, pour over salad quickly, and toss. It will be fine.
Additional Notes: If you don't have almonds you can use almost any other kind of nut. We've used chopped walnuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, pine nuts just to name a few. You can be creative with this and add rasins or dried cranberries also.