Submitted By: Dave Millar
Submitted From: Saginaw, MI, USA
- 1 packet of Ramen
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tsp flour
- 2 to 4 TBSP milk
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- assorted herbs and spices (I suggest onion and garlic powder, parsley, oregano, and basil, but you can probably just use the seasoning packet from the Ramen you choose)
- Cook Ramen as directed, but no seasoning packet. Drain water.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the flour. It should look like icky floury playdough. Add the milk.
- While you incorporate the milk, add your spices and such. Once the sauce is down to a consistancy you like, serve over your Ramen and add salt and pepper to your liking.
Haven't tried this, but you can also try adding meatballs (frozen or homemade), crab or shrimp or other seafood... whatever you like.