Submitted By: Anthony Tyler
Submitted From: Virginia Beach, VA, USA
- Ramen, any flavor
- Saran wrap
- Put hot water in a bowl. You will need enough to cover all the noodles. If
hot water is unavailable, then any water will work, but hot water works quicker.
- Put the Ramen’s in the bowl.
- Cover the bowl with some plastic wrap, or you can use a cd case like the
original recipe. Anything clear and plastic to keep insects and other falling
particles out of the bowl.
- Let is sit in the sun for approximately one hour and a half, or until ready
- Mix the flavoring in the bowl.
- Enjoy your slow cooked, energy efficient Ramen noodles!