Submitted By: Rob Loukotka and Brandon Mayotte
Submitted From: Ann Arbor, Michigan, US
- 1 block of Ramen
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup Chocolate Sauce (Hershey's... or whatever)
- Powdered Sugar
- Optional: ½ teaspoon Vanilla
- Optional: Whipped Cream
This Ramen recipe is quite a sugar overload. Your mouth will be pleased, and it will keep you up all night. Great for dessert (and for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!). Highly recommended: A tall glass of milk to wash down the intense 'Hyperactive Candied Choco-Ramen'.
- Fill pot with 2-3 cups of water, and mix in ¼ cup of Brown Sugar. Also, if available, a ½ teaspoon of Vanilla (too much vanilla would make it tastes crazy... like Godzilla... be careful).
- Cook Ramen block when sugar-water boils. Cook until soft and quite 'noodley'.
- Strain Ramen until most water has left the pot and gone down the drain.
- Pour in a few dashes of Brown Sugar, and ¼ cup of Chocolate Sauce. Make sure to mix it well, until the noodles are a nice golden-brown color.
- Dump Choco-Ramen onto a plate, preferably NOT a paper plate. Then sprinkle as much powdered sugar as you desire upon the Choco-Ramen. This makes it look cool, and taste awesomer.
- If you're super-fancy, try adding a large mountain of Whipped Cream upon your Choco-Ramen creation.
If you do not have chocolate sauce, melted chocolate chips make a tasty substitute. Also if you don't like chocolate, try using caramel sauce.
Note: This recipe is extremely sugary and should not be fed to children under 5, because they'll stay up all night watching Spongebob.