Submitted By: Nam Macs
Submitted From: ???
- Instant noodles of any flavor
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- soy or tereyaki or ponzu sauce
- Cook noodles as usual, then set set then to the side.
- Hard boil eggs. Dice hard boiled eggs into cubes and remove the yellow inside yoke stuff.
- Put a tablespoon of soy, teriyaki or ponzu sauce in a bowl.
- Add wasabi if you want to
- Add in noodles and eggs and stir well.
- Begin to heat water on high tempurature
- When the water is boiling, add in eggs and keep on high tempurature
- In ten minutes, the eggs will be done (and hot too)