Submitted By: Cyndy
Submitted From: Denver, CO
- Several small cooked and cleaned shrimp
- Sliced green onion
- Sliced small amount of Bok Choy
- Optional: Jalapeno pepper
- Optional: Bean Sprouts
- Optional: Fresh Lime cut up in wedges
- Optional: Tamari sauce
- Optional: Asian Chili Paste or Chili Oil
- Optional: Rice Vinegar
To the oriental flavor or shrimp flavor Ramen:
Add small cooked shrimp, cut up bok choy, sliced green onions, small diagonal slices of jalapeno peppers. To spice this up....add some asian chili paste and tamari sauce. Dress it up with some fresh bean sprouts and squeeze fresh lime over top.
Note: Use Oriental or Shrimp Flavor. This is a A slightly Vietnamese method of dressing up Ramen Noodles.