Note from the Ramenmaster: I like hot food, but this would be the death of me. However if you live in Canada (like our submitter), this may be just what you need to feel your toes again before spring
Submitted By: Drevs Driessen
Submitted From: Vancouver, BC
- 1-2 Packets of whatever flavour you like, preferably a spicy one.
- Too Much Tabasco
- Too much Louisiana Hot Sauce
- Plenty of Jalapenos
- Plenty of Jabaneros
- Chicken Stock
- Whatever is spicy
Also called “Good Morning” ramen. It tastes EXCELLENT with a greasy, salty fried egg, a cup of coffee, and some heavily buttered toast on the side.
- Fill your pot with just enough water to cover the brick.
- Grind pepper into the water.
- Add Brick.
- Add flavour packets (Important!)
- Cut up everything that can be cut up (peppers)
- Put heat on highest and dump as much of the hot sauces as you dare into the concoction
- When the water starts to boil, throw in the chicken stock.
- Let it boil until most of the water is gone, dump into a bowl, and enjoy having your face melt off while you eat it.
The MSG in the flavour packets makes taste buds more susceptible to the wide range of spicy assault this recipe provides.