Submitted By: Aaron
Submitted From: Boston, MA
- 1 package ramen
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- some hot pepper
- cooked veggies, preferably oriental style frozen
- Optional: rice
- In skillet, heat oil
- Add broken ramen noodles
- Stir fry the noodles till they get just a tiny bit browned
- Add the peanut butter and hot pepper and as much of the flavor packet as you want
- Mix the stuff around and cook for a few seconds longer
- Use the resulting cruchy noodles as a way to spice up oriental style veggies. you can even use the ramen+veggies on rice.
Note: best ramen is probably beef flavor or oriental.