Submitted By: Big Mocha
Submitted From: Ex Texas City Womens unit inmate
- 2 cups water
- 4 packs of ramen noodles ( I prefer any chicken vegetable flavor)
- 1 can of greens or spinach
- 1 cup of finely diced chicken or ham
- 6 slices of American cheese
- (any extra seasonings that you may want to add)
- Optional: extra veggies
- Optional: pepper
- Optional: hot sauce
- Optional: crushed potato chips
Boil water and juice off the can of greens or spinach with seasoning packs, add the four noodles, the 1 cup of meat of your choice,and the can of greens or spinach . Add cheese once the noodles start to soften and stir while it is simmering. Let the noodles expand a bit (swell up)but dont cook so long that they become gummy.
Note: Chicken flavored,creamy chicken,vegetable chicken,mushroom chicken,spicy chicken or roast chicken (basically…any kind of chicken ramen will do). This recipe is for 4 people, but can be devided or doubled for 2 or 8.