Submitted By: Big Mocha
Submitted From: Ex Texas City Womens Unit inmate
- 1 pack of Shrimp or Spicy shrimp Ramen
- 1/2 cup of real milk,not evaporated or powder
- american cheese
- drained corn
- pepper to taste
- Optional: extra dried shrimp or any kind of meat you want to add
- Optional: a dash of white wine (if available)
- Optional: some dried chives
if you know how to cook your noodles in the bag, this recipe works great for that. just slightly crush yor noodles (dont pulverize them!!)add the milk the cheese (works great without cheese too) the corn; put a rubber band around the open side of your package secure enough so that it wont spill or leak. put in a pot of boiling water and let it all cook untill the contents of the pack is soft. Open, stir and serve.
Note: Any type of Shrimp Ramen. The milk really makes the shrimp ramen flavor come alive.
Adding extra dried shrimp or some imitation crab or lobster meat is good.