Submitted By: Mike Monek
Submitted From: Eastern Washington U (Go Eagles!)
- 1 pkg of ramen (beef, chicken, pork or shrimp)
- 6 hard or soft shell tortillas
- copious amounts of Taco Bell hot sauce (your choice of flavors)
- shredded lettuce
- shredded cheese
- diced tomaotoes
- dehydrated onions
- clove of garlic
- BEER! the cheap stuff, not the good stuff
- GOOD BEER (for drinking with tacos)
- Any ground meat or cubed fish (beef or seabass work well)
- Optional: habeneros, olives, salsa, guac, sour cream, cilantro
Cook meat in skillet with oil, cheap beer and garlic.
Warm tortillas (if applicable).
Boil ramen and flavor packet. Be sure that flavor packet coincideds with meat flavor (beef with beef, chicken with chicken, shrimp with fish, etc.). Layer meat, noodles, lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, peppers in that order. Sprinkle onion stuff over that. Top with Toxic Hell hot sauce of your choice. If there is no Toxic Hell in your college town, BK, Jacques in le Box, or chow hall hot sauces work just as well. Add condiments such as guac and sour cream. Open good beer and enjoy this Mexican delight! Now repeat 6 times or until ramen or beer disappear.
Note: Ingredients should be stolen from university cafeteria or dining hall when applicable. After all, you paid all that tuition! Be sure ramen flavor coincieds with meat flavor. Cook with cheap beer, drink good beer. This point cannot be emphasized enough! This meal is delicious and nutritios with peppers and veggies. For a low salt version, skip the flavor packet.