More evidence of just how bad the regular food is in jail here…
Submitted By: xBigBx
Submitted From: Youngstown, Ohio
- 2 packages of ramen, no specific flavor
- 1 small bag of nacho cheese Doritos
- 1 small summer sausage
In jail, these are made by microwaving the water and letting the ramens soak in the hot water for a while. However, you can use your stove top if you like. My buddy who was in jail for a few months told me about these and i absolutely love making them…they taste a hell of alot better than they sound.
- Completely crush the Doritos and place them into boiling water for 4 minutes, or until soft.
- 2. Boil the ramen
- Dice the summer sausage
- Drain most of the water from the ramen
- Mix the ramen, the cheese “sauce” that is now made from the Doritos, the ramen flavor packs, and the summer sausage together in a bowl