- Do you represent any ramen manufacturers? How can I contact a manufacturer?
No. I am just a person, not a ramen company. See my ramen manufacturer page for company contact information.
- How do you pronounce the word RAMEN?
The answer is rah-men, not RAY-men. At least this is how I pronounce it, so it must be correct
- How to Cook Ramen in the microwave
- To cook a package of Ramen noodles in an 1100W microwave, crumble the back into a bowl with a round bottom. Add ½ cup water and stir to wet all the noodles as thoroughly as possible. Cover the bowl (use plastic wrap film if it doesn’t have a cover).
- Cook 1½ minutes on HIGH. Quickly stir again to be sure everything is wetted.
- Cook 1½ minutes at 30% power.
- Can I do an interview? Can I put a link to your page in an article?
Yes. If you put a link or pictures, whatever, I request that you mail me a copy of the article or magazine. I am available for interviews, please email me well in advance as I dont check the ramen mailbox everyday.
- Can I buy ramen on-line?
Yes you can, look under Links/Shop For Ramen..