I’ve always liked chicken tortilla soup, we’ll for as long as I’ve eaten Mexican food for (I was a picky kid). One thing I’ve never liked is sour cream. Cream shouldn’t be sour because sour means spoiled (to me anyway), but I have a lot of quirks about food (like this blog) so you should just ignore me and cook this.
Submitted By: Aron B.
Submitted From: Orlando, Florida, USA.
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 medium avocado
- 1 large cooked chicken breast (I like it grilled.)
- 1 cup chicken Maruchan Instant Lunch
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 16oz can drained black beans
- 1/2 16oz can drained corn
- dollop of sour cream
- garlic powder, to taste
- hot sauce, to taste (I like chipotle Tabasco.)
- cilantro, chopped, add to taste
- smashed tortilla chips, to taste
Cook the chicken breast (grilling works best), this can be done ahead of time. Mix the lime juice, chili powder, garlic powder, hot sauce, and cilantro and add to the ramen cup. Pour the boiling water in the cup, then let sit for 4 minutes in order to cook the ramen. Pour the cooked ramen mix into a large bowl, mix in the corn and beans. Top with avocado, chicken, sour cream, and smashed tortilla chips. Enjoy!