I’m a sucker for anything with Sriracha sauce in it.
Submitted By: Max Ramsay
Submitted From: Portland, OR
- 1 Pack of Creamy Chicken Ramen (chicken will also work)
- 1 tsp of sriracha hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons of sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tsp of maggi sauce (brown liquid with yellow label)
- 1 egg, beaten
- finely chopped spring onions
Bring a pot with 1 1/2 cups of water to the boil, add the ramen and cook until almost ready. When the ramen is almost done, add the sriracha, sweet chili sauce, maggi sauce, and spring onions (as well as flavor packet if desired). Stir until mixed together. Add the beaten egg slowly, while stirring, as not to create egg clumps. Once the egg is stirred into the ramen and cooked, serve. Serves 1.