Submitted By: Jennifer
Submitted From: Niagara County Community College
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 med. onion chopped
- 2 packs beef flavored ramen broken up
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 1/2 cups water
- Optional: 1 cup chopped broccoli
- Optional: 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- Optional: 1/2 cups frozen veggies (your choice)
- Brown turkey with chopped onion
- Sprinkle flour over turkey and onions and blend thoroughly.
- Continue cooking meat mixture 2-3 minutes
- Add water, ramen noodles, seasoning packets, and any optional ingredients.
- Cook ramen and turkey mixture approximately 5 minutes until ramen are tender.
- Let sit for 5 minutes (gravy will thicken upon standing)
Feeds 4 normal people or 2 really really hungry people.