Submitted By: Brian
Submitted From: Westland, MI
- 1 Package of Ramen Noodles (any flavor)
- Red Hot or Tabasco Sauce (Red Hot gives more flavor)
- Crushed Red Pepper (Also add to taste)
- Half a jar of plain spaghetti sauce
- Optional: Parmesean cheese
First boil the noodles as you usually would, add the flavoring, then put into a small bowl and let it sit for about 5 minutes to let the broth soak into the noodles. Then drain the noodles and cover with the cooked spaghetti sauce. Add hot sauce and red pepper as you like it. Add parmesean cheese if you want to take away some of the spice. Mix together and enjoy!
Note: My personal favorite is Chili Ramen noodles with Red Hot sauce. It’s very flavorful and still spicy enough for me. If you use any of the picante flavors you don’t need to add the red pepper.